General Forms

The following forms are required in order for a student to be fully enrolled:

  • Enrollment Application
  • Emergency Contact Form
  • Student Acceptable Use Policy
  • Student Imaging Publishing
  • Student Immunization Records (current)
  • Special Dietary Restrictions Form
  • Residency Form (must provide ID/ Driver’s License or utility bill )
  • Final Report Card (must show grade placement for the following school year.)


In addition, K4 and K5 enrollees must also provide the following:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Records (current)
  • Eye Exam

Enroll Online HERE