Slow the Spread of COVID-19
We all play a role in reducing coronavirus instances in our community. We encourage everyone to practice every day preventative measures including:
Wear a mask or other face covering, unless advised otherwise by a medical professional.
Practice social distancing and remain at least 6 feet away from non-members of your household.
Wash your hands regularly, especially after using the restroom and before preparing or consuming food. Using soap and hot water, wash for at least 20 seconds. Be sure to also wash your fingertips.
Avoid coughing or sneezing into your hands or in the air. Always try to cough or sneeze into a tissue, and then throw the tissue away. If you don’t have a tissue, cough/sneeze into your elbow.
As much as you can, avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
If children are feeling sick, please keep them home from school and/or other activities. Allow them some time to feel better so that they do not risk infecting others.
- Wisconsin DPI's Education Forward
- Rent Assistance + Eviction Protection
- CDC FAQ'S
- CDC Tips for Preventing the Spread Of COVID-19
- Community Advocates COVID-19 Resources for Youth & Family Wellness
- COVID-19 Community Resources Guide
- COVID-19 Background & Summary Page
- State Health Department COVID-19 Page
- Talking with children about Coronavirus
- Mental Health and Wellness Resource Guide For Milwaukee County